Saturday, September 27, 2008

We won!



Cole had his first soccer game today. He loved it, but we have some work to do! I was just proud he wasn't out there picking flowers or looking for airplanes, so I think he did great!

He did engage the ball a few times, and actually kicked it. Every time he kicked it he would turn around and look at Mom and Dad and say "I kicked it!" Then at the end of the game, all the parents put their arms up and make a tunnel for the kids to run through, and that was the best part of the game for Cole. Oh well, he is just 4 you know (wink). We did win the game, 9-6, with two players from last season making most of our goals. He is one of 2 brand new soccer players, the rest of the boys played in the spring on the same team.

I am feeling better, no headaches and such anymore. The dr. upped my insulin doses at night as my blood sugar is staying too high no matter what I eat at night. He said once we get it stabilized now, it will be good until about 24 weeks, when my blood sugar will just naturally go up because of the pregnancy and I will to up the doses again.

I go back Tuesday for another sonogram. Dr. Miller wants to make sure my uterus is turning like it is supposed to. I think it must be fine, because my pants are getting too tight and everything must be really loose from being pregnant before. My belly is sticking out a little earlier than I remember with Cole. Of course, I am also about 20 pounds lighter than when I was pregnant with Cole too.

I am posting pics of Cole at soccer practice, and at his game today. His team is the Raptors, their colors are royal blue, black, and white.

Love to all,
Misty








No comments: