Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun, fun, fun!




We have had a bang up weekend! We drove to Waco late afternoon Friday to pick up a 2000 GMC 3/4 ton pickup we bought. We had dinner with my mom and came back home. We made it home by 11pm. Saturday, we went to the Villages Waterpark for Tanner Johnson's Birthday party, Brookshire's Wildlife Museum for Meadow Ellis' Birthday party, and Bergfeld Park for Day for Kids put on by Boys and Girls Clubs. Then we came home and crashed! Cole and I were very tired. We plan to go the East Texas State Fair on Sunday after church for $1 rides.

Daddy spent the day finishing our house pad on the land. 20 loads of dirt and we are in business. Hopefully we will hear from the title company this week to close on our loan and we can get started. Just waiting for a survey.

My blood sugars are evening out now that I am on insulin. Now if I can just stay away from the junk food. It is hard when you are on the run all the time.

I LOVE MY JOB! It is wonderful helping kids find books, and talking to kids about books they are reading. When I was a teacher, I never had time to just talk to the kids about stuff like that. What a change. I definitely made the right move. My principal is pretty great too. So far she hasn't said no to me yet!

I am having technical issues between my camera and my laptop all of a sudden, so I apologize for the lack of new pics. Hope to have some added this week.

Misty

No comments: