Monday, September 1, 2008

We've moved!

Well, it is Monday night, and we are officially Rock Hill residents now. We left the keys in our old house, and we have moved into the travel trailer on our land. Whew...it was hard work, but we managed not to fight once. Cole is very excited, but he keeps asking when is our new house going to be built. He just doesn't have a good concept of time yet. Of course, I am in a hurry, too! Wyatt has been hard at work making things livable around here. We bought a cargo trailer and he has installed water and electricity so that I can wash and dry laundry, and keep our freezer and fridge which will be a big help. I am kind of glad to go back to work tomorrow so I can rest!
I have a dr.'s appt tomorrow and I will get to hear the baby's heartbeat. I am kind of excited, because when I was pregnant with Cole, Dr. Miller had predicted I had a boy by the speed of the heartbeat. So maybe I will get another prediction! I will post after I visit the Dr. I will visit the Endocrinologist Sept. 10th to find out what they want to do about my high blood sugar. I am feeling a bit better, I guess everything has evened out again since I have been off the other meds. That's all for now.

No comments: