Thursday, September 4, 2008

Baby Adair



Well, I went to see Dr. Miller Tuesday, Sept. 2nd. He did a vaginal sonogram and I got to see Baby Adair and hear her heartbeat. [of course we don't know it is a girl, I am just using the power of positive thinking:-)] Everything looks good for now. He did say that I am 9 weeks in according to the size of the baby. I will go back in 4 weeks for another vaginal sonogram to make sure my uterus did the turn around it is supposed to do, which it hasn't started doing yet. Who knows what that means.

This is the sonogram picture. I know it doesn't look like anything, but if you look at the big round thing in the middle of the big black oval, that is the baby's head.
I will go to see Dr. Arce, the endocrinologist, next Tuesday, Sept. 10th. I will keep you "posted!"


Oh, and here is a pic of Cole playing his video game in our new digs! Love to all, Misty

No comments: