Saturday, January 17, 2009

Two more weeks...

I am posting this from Patsy's computer again. My laptop is blocking my blog for some reason. It went away before, maybe it will again.

We will pick up our appliances Monday. Painters are working all weekend to get finished by Monday. They have another job to get to, and it suits me just fine for them to hurry! Marble and granite will begin being installed Tuesday (when the painters are out). Electric (my Uncle David) and plumbing (my Uncle Ronnie) will be in this week (possibly Thursday and Saturday). The A/C will be put in this week, and trim outside will be finished. Gutter at the beginning of the following week, and we are home free!
Wyatt is still working on shelves for the closets, and will begin installing closet rods and such this week when he gets home from work each night. I'll pick up blinds this week too, and he can start hanging those as well.

Lots of little finishing touches like towel rods, but he can do that after we are sleeping inside I think. Who really needs a towel rod anyway...(wink).

Lucy is doing fine. Went to see Dr. Miller on Friday because he had a surgery Monday and they wanted me to reschedule. So he says we will plan to take Lucy by C-section about 10-12 days before my April 9th due date. My blood sugars have stayed remarkably stable...looking for that to change any day now. Completely normal. That will put delivery of Lucy about March 31st-ish.

Many have asked me, so here it is. A girlie shower is being planned for Sunday, March 8th from 2-4pm at the new house. Lucy's room is pink and brown John Deere, and sort of western.

Cole is excited about Lucy, but tired of being 5 already. We told him that now he is five he has to be a big boy, and dress himself all the time, and all sorts of mean mommy and daddy restrictions. He is sick of being 5! He tells us all the time.

He is tired of trailer life too, I think. He asked me recently, "Momma, why did we sell our old house? I wish we still lived there." I just keep telling him how much bigger this house is, and how much bigger his room will be.

I am posting some pics of my black cabinets...no one likes them but me. Good thing no one lives there but me and Wyatt. He will get over it.
Love to all,
Misty

No comments: