Saturday, January 10, 2009

On the "home" stretch-almost...

Hello all!

Well, I can soooo almost "taste" what it will be like to live in my new house! We are so close...
The appliances we ordered should be in next week, and the granite and marble will be ready next Friday.
The trim will be finished tomorrow (Sunday), and all the doors inside are hung. The cabinets are all in, and they look wonderful! Wyatt and I built some "cubbies" for the kids' closets today and will finish building 3 more units like that tomorrow for the master closet.
The painters should be in next week and hopefully finish by the end of the week.
I have a dr's appt on the 19th with Dr. Miller again. Probably just a check up.
Lucy is veeeerrrrrryyyyy active now. She is moving all the time it seems. I had great fun buying for a friends' baby shower this week who is having a girl about a month ahead of me. Everything I bought for her, I bought for Lucy! Couldn't stand it...all that pink is so cute!
In another week, my next round of classes will start for library certification. This is the last bit for the certification, then I will have 2 more classes in the summer to finish the Masters degree.
I can see the light...

I will definitely post pics tomorrow if you read this before Sunday. I ran out of time in daylight to take them today, but I will take some of the cabinets and such.
Misty

No comments: