Sunday, October 19, 2008

Raptors 5-0



Cole played two soccer games on Saturday. The first game at 10:30am was another easy win for the Raptors, with Cole scoring 2 1/2 goals. The 1/2 goal was because another boy on our team kicked at it the same time that Cole did, so we told the boys they both helped score. Otherwise we would have argued over who scored it. Boys.

The second game was a little tougher. Actually they were the best team we have played yet. It was very close, they were even ahead of us for a while, but in the end we scored one more than they did and we won again. That makes a 5 to 0 winning record. Way to go, Raptors!

The pics are of the new house site. The concrete forms were put up Thursday, and the plumber came in Friday and did the rough-in. He will be back tomorrow to finish up the rough-in for plumbing, and the concrete man should be back Thursday, with concrete being poured on Friday. All of this is pending any rain in the forecast this week of course. I will be glad when we get to the place where the weather won't matter so much.

Oh, there is also a pic of Cole playing with his new/old favorite toy in the world...dirt! He asks me every day, "Momma, can I go play in the dirt?" This is why we moved to the country!

There is also a pic of the jack-o-lantern that Daddy and Cole carved at our annual Sunday School party with the hayride. A good time was had by all who attended. I love that Cole is growing up with these kids and they will all know each other forever. All of their parents are kids who Wyatt grew up with.

I have another dr. appt Oct. 29th with the OB. Blood sugar is ok, still fluctuating somewhat, but I have adjusted my insulin when I need to like the dr. told me to.

November 8th is the BIG day when we will hopefully find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We are of course hoping for a girl, Lucy Kay Adair, but if it is a boy I'll figure out a name for him too. TTFN as Tigger says...ta ta for now.
Misty




No comments: