Sunday, October 26, 2008

Firm Foundation



We have a concrete slab! The concrete was poured Friday morning, and the framers will be here tomorrow (Monday). It will start looking like a real house!

Granny's birthday was today. So after Roundup Sunday, where my two men dressed like cowboys (we dress western on high attendance day round here). Then we went to Granny's for a great family visit, and back to church for our annual Hallelujah Halloween festival. Cole dressed as Spiderman this year and had a blast of course.

I go to the OB this week and I should get to hear the baby's heartbeat at least. I have a private sonogram at StorkVision in Tyler Nov. 8th to find out the sex of the baby, but I am sure my OB will order another one anyway.


More pics this week I promise, as the walls go up!





1 comment:

Nana Pam said...

Love the website and picture. Such a handsome little cowboy!