Thursday, December 4, 2008

This week

OK, I know I promised pics but with insulatin being blown into the outside walls it sort of created a big mess. The stone is up on the front of the house and the fireplace. It looks great!

So this weekend I should be able to take some new pics. The work should be cleaned up tomorrow for the most part and I can get in and take some new ones.

Sheetrock should start Tuesday. More mess.

Cole is 5 today! It is hard to believe. He has had a great day and we are set for a busy weekend.
I can feel Lucy all the time now...she is pretty active too.
Last night we went to the Lottie Moon Christmas Auction at church and when we got home I discovered my ankles were huge! That never happened with Cole. I think I just haven't been drinking enough water and lots of diet soda so I am changing that and we will see what happens.
That's all I know.
So new pics this weekend, for sure!
Misty

No comments: