Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!


We had a great weekend in Waco. We spent Saturday with my mom and family, then Sunday with my dad and family. Cole was exhausted by the time we got home Sunday night.

The pics are of Cole's cousins on the Smirl side of the family, my neice and nephews.

Wyatt is busy building cabinets and making great progress. Trim and interior doors were ordered today. As soon as he is finished putting all of that in and installing the cabinets, we will be ready for the painters to come in.

Had a visit with Dr. Miller today. Everything looks great as far as Lucy is concerned. He checked my cervix and listened to the heartbeat, and all is well. He did not mention the sonogram results that showed Lucy measuring a little bigger than she should right now, and I forgot to ask. I am excited because when I meet with him again in January, should be only 2 visits left...unless we start weekly visits sometime soon. I did have to do that with Cole.

Wyatt and I were hopeful that we could be in the house by Jan. 15th, but I am looking for more like Feb. 1st. Either is fine, but trailer life is getting old and wearing thin on me and Cole for sure.

We are spending the night with Patsy and Milton tomorrow night just so we aren't having Christmas in the trailer. Then we will have to come and see what Santa left at our house...should be a trampoline!

Love to all.
Misty

No comments: