Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer's almost over!

Sorry it's been a while...really busy like ALL THE TIME!

Cole is very excited to start kindergarten in 2 weeks. He is also excited to start soccer again.
Lucy pretty much sleeps all night now. I am not sure she is over her ear infection, but her 4 month checkup and immunizations are tomorrow anyway, so I am going to ask him to check her ears. We ran out of her medicine, because we wasted some the first few days trying to get her to take it! She is persnickety.
But she is adorable and laughs so much and smiles any time
her big brother talks to her. It's pretty cute.
Wyatt is working all the time until they shut down paid overtime.
He is picking up t-posts today to set for fence for the goats.
We are going to raise goats now...lol.
Don't really know how that happened, but
we have 2 goats that a friend is keeping for us and
he is building fence to bring them home. Then he will start
to work on the chicken coops for chickens of course.
We eventually want a calf to fatten up and butcher,
might be next year on that.

I am getting ready to go back to work next Thursday!
Where did the summer go?
It turns out I was an elective short of graduation, so I
have to take one more class this fall, then graduate
with the Masters in December. I am also taking a 3
hour class from UT-Tyler and 3 hour Internship as
Principal while I do that. Fun, fun, fun! I don't really
want to be a Principal any time soon, and I will be a
librarian for a while, but to get a promotion I will
need mid-management certification and a Master's,
so now I will have both! I will finish the Principal
certificate next summer.

Here are more pics of the kids.
I know you want to see them!
Misty









No comments: