Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The end is here!

Well, I have enjoyed blogging but the end is here. I just finished an Internet security training at work, and man is this stuff dangerous. Suffice it to say that anything you post on the Internet is there for anyone to not only view, but use in their own sick, twisted way. I will leave you one last post.

We are officially in the house, and have been for about 2 weeks. I am still steadily unpacking and planning to have one huge garage sale on March 7th all day.
Unless our plans change for bringing Lucy into the world, we will have a shower here at my house March 15th given by friends and family.
Cole is very excited and sooooo ready to meet Lucy. He said the other day, "Momma, I wish Lucy would come out so I could hug her." He says the sweetest things sometimes. I know, cherish the moments, right!

We love you all, and hope to see you soon.
Misty

No comments: